Monday 28 March 2016

God Forbid, I Can Never Have A Baby Mama--RnB Singer Praiz.

      Gospel RnB singer, Praiz shared went straight forward about his opinion on the issue of  baby mama stuff.
Praiz
       In a chat with Nigerian Tribune, when asked if he is...
scared that his fan base could drop if he announces  he’s getting married to the world :

      He said,"I don’t think it is true. I used to think like that before, but npw not anymore. I know a lot of celebrities who are married and are still keeping their fan base stronger. I don’t think marriage will affect my fan base.”

     when asked about a baby mama stuff, may be in the industry or from somewhere out there?

   He replied, ”No! God forbid that. I beg. I reject it in Jesus name. I mean, I will like to settle down and I really look forward to settling down.”

No comments: